Challenge multicarriage pallet fork design and features
When the Challenge multicarriage attachment is configured with two fork arms, the attachment becomes a versatile pallet fork. In this configuration, the attachment can be used to transport pallets across even and uneven terrain.
- A versatile design with a floating feature that allows transportation across even and uneven terrain
- Fork arms are made from alloy steel and are forged to ensure maximum load carrying capacity
- Fork arms can also be adjusted to suit desired width
- Wearing parts are easily removed and replaceable
- Available in two hitch types; Aus and Euro