We are looking for enthusiastic people to work with our existing production team in our distribution department. This section is made up of several smaller teams collectively working to build and compile components required for each unique customer order.
We offer family friendly hours for our employees , Monday to Thursday 7:00am until 3:30pm and Friday 7:00am until 1:00pm, with overtime available. No weekend work.
Duties Include: (varying depending experience and skill)
- Assist with operations in our distribution department.
- Use a variety of hand tools.
- Wash product in preparation for orders.
- Assemble a variety of front-end loaders for tractors.
- Compile components for customer specific orders.
- Move inventory and product using forklifts.
- Compile and package each order using a picking slip.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
Essential to this role:
- Right to work in Australia.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Self-motivated and professional manner.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
Desirable for this role:
- Forklift License.
- Practical Aptitude.
- Experience in Hydraulics and or Mechanical work.
- Permanent full-time work.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Above award remuneration.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please forward your Resume outlining how you meet our needs to:
HR & WHS Manager, Kate Gray.