The G Series graders can be used for maintenance and repair of agricultural roads and other farm related operations. The blade can also be reversed for back blade work. The rear end graders have been designed specifically to suit tough Australian conditions.
- The large high tensile 100mm rotation pin ensures correct alignment and maximum forces can be sustained.
- The main boom structure has been designed to handle the large horse power of todays tractors.
- The hydraulic hoses are conveniently routed to the tractor remote connections.
- The graders are equipped with two heavy duty, pneumatic depth wheels.
- The blade angle and rotation plate is fixed by two large machined brackets that take all the forces submitted through the blade.
- The front hitch is compatible with category 2 and 3 linkage and category 3 quick hitch system.
- The grader blades are constructed of 8mm high grade steel with replaceable purpose built toughened wear edges.
- This attachment also includes two heavy duty frame stands that allow stable and easy storage of the rear end grader.